AESOPOur district uses AESOP substitute placement system.
AESOP Quickstart Guide for Teachers
AESOP Quickstart Guide for Substitutes (pdf)
AESOP Sub Basic Training Video
SubstitutesC.E. Schools Substitute's Informational Booklet (2016-17)
To substitute with us you must have:
- completed a minimum of two years of college
- Application form fully completed [electronic]
- Copies of college transcript(s)
- Letters of reference (2) [our form or relevant letters you have]
- Maine CHRC Approval
- Background check (done by district after application received)
- School nurse substitutes must be Maine licensed RNs
Substitute procedure CGC-R
CHRC Approval is good for 5 years and then must be renewed. The State does not send out renewal reminders. To check the expiration date of your CHRC follow this link.